As a few of you guys know I am an Internet junkie (meaning I like reading stuff online, not addicted to Facebook, Twitter or MySpace or other stuff like that). And one of my favorite things to read about online is all things political. So after talking to my BFF, I have decided I will share some of things I find amusing or entertaining.
Here is a little quiz I found on a home schooling site recently. I will post that answers in a few days. Just for fun post your answers in the comments and we will give a prize to the winner!! Good Luck!
WHO SAID THIS? (If you don’t know for sure – guess. Put down your answer.)
1) ‘We’re going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good.’
A. Karl Marx B. Adolph Hitler C. Joseph Stalin D. None of these. Your answer______
2) ‘It’s time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few and for the few…and
to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity.’
A. Lenin B. Mussolini C. Idi Amin D. None of these. Your answer______
3) ‘We can’t just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some
people.’ A. Nikita Khrushchev B. Josef Goebbels C. Boris Yeltsin D. None of these. Your answer______
4) ‘We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their
own…in order to create this common ground.’
A. Mao Tse Dung B. Hugo Chevez C. Kim Jong II D. None of these. Your answer______
5) ‘I certainly think the free-market has failed.’
A. Karl Marx B. Lenin C. Molotov D. None of these. Your answer______