It’s no secret we like good food at the Thames house. So here’s the start to sharing recipes. Given that summer has finally reached us and you never know how long it will last I thought it quite important to share an awesome burger recipe with you. The cream cheese makes these patties really moist. We have talked about adding feta to them also because after all, it is feta. We have been enjoying this one at home and on camping trips. Greg found it on Allrecipes…here.
Mix together the following:
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
This will make 8 patties. Cook them up as you would any patty. Enjoy!